As the railway industry moves toward more automation for greater efficiency and control, this transition also comes with an increased risk of cybersecurity incidents. In most operational settings, there is an inherent trade-off between safety and security, and this is also the case when it comes to automated train operation systems in railways.
In this session we will discuss the following topics:
* The evolving cyber-threat landscape in railways
* Automation trends in rail transit
* The benefits of train automation
* Cybersecurity challenges in each Grade of Automation (GOA)
* CylusOne: Security automation for automated train operations