Like other sectors, Indian railways are vulnerable to cyberattacks, increasing the necessity to improve cybersecurity efforts. Over the last year, we've seen more rail cybersecurity regulations implemented in Indian railways - both for wayside and rolling stock.
As the new rail cybersecurity regulation has been incorporated in many new tenders published over the last year, we invite some of India's leading rail and cybersecurity experts to discuss what is to be expected in the future of Indian rail.
In this session, we will discuss the following topics:
- An Introduction to Rail Cybersecurity in Indian Railways
- Rail OT Network and Security Operations Centre in India
- CISOs - Managing IT and OT risk?
- Security Level vs. Safety Integrity Level
- State of Regulation for the Indian Railways Market