Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies prevent security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $30M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we are making a significant impact on the global railway industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and help us get to the next level. If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on this bullet train.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and operate all digital tools and platforms: social media channels, email marketing, newsletters, company website, webinar tools, professional forums and more.
- Plan, design and construct an automated marketing funnel to support all demand generation programs (working closely with Sales Operations).
- Collaborate with external demand generation agencies to plan, execute, and scale paid marketing campaigns to drive growth and generate new leads.
- Create in-depth reports on campaign effectiveness using data and analytics (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Oversee the marketing calendar to plan activities such as conferences, webinars, and customer meet-ups.
- Manage and execute the global marketing communications strategy and support brand awareness initiatives (including employer branding).
- Work collaboratively with external content writers and designers to create new marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing database to ensure data quality and integrity.