Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $50M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Pre-Sale Director to join us at Cylus and help us get to the next level. If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train.
In this role, you will:
- Support and collaborate with the Sales team with recommendations for the development and implementation of complex offerings and solutions to help them achieve sales quotas.
- Be the technical right hand of the Sales team and support them in meetings with clients/partners.
- Present Technical Demonstrations for prospects, and have technical discussions about our products.
- Answer any technical questions or requests from our potential clients/partners in the presale process.
- Design, create, and present business proposals to customers and partners.
- Be the main technical point of contact for Sales related to replying to tenders and RFIs/RFPs.
- Successfully lead our PoV (Proof of Value) activities from start to finish - from the initial discussions with our customers and partners to the actual management of the PoV project lifecycle and final deal signoff at the end.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success/Professional Services team to deliver the PoVs and full product deployment projects to our clients to ensure an excellent customer experience with our offerings and solutions.
- Serve as a trusted expert for the customers, gain the trust of OT professionals, and build long-lasting relationships within our key accounts.
- Prepare detailed specifications for our offerings.
- Demonstrate expertise by delivering whitepapers and conference speeches.
- 5+ years of experience working as a sales engineer, solutions architect, presale or another technical customer-facing role in a high tech company
- 4+ years of experience in the Cybersecurity field
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Passion to learn the bits and bytes of the Railway industry
- Being a team player
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Great presentation skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Experience in OT products
- Experience with On Premise products