Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $50M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
We are looking for an exceptional US Technical Lead to join us at Cylus and help us get to the next level. If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train.
In this role, you will:
- Play a pivotal role in our Customer Success group, being the owner of both Cylus’ technical pre-sale activities and current/future customer-base and projects in US.
- Pre-sale technical activities - Be the main technical point of contact for Sales, providing:
- Technical support in meetings with clients/partners, including product demonstrations and technical discussions about our products.
Answer any technical question or request from our potential clients/partners.
Design, create, and present business proposals to customers and partners.
Reply to tenders and RFIs/RFPs (the technical parts).
Successfully perform PoV (Proof of Value) activities from start to finish.
Serve as a trusted expert for the customers, gain the trust of OT professionals, and build long-lasting relationships within our key accounts.
Prepare detailed specifications for our offerings.
Demonstrate expertise by delivering whitepapers and conference speeches.
- Post-sale activities - Be the owner of our current and future customers and projects:
- Manage the projects, the communication and relationship with our US clients within all project phases, including driving the project meetings and activities.
Work closely together with the Cylus’ PS, Product and R&D teams to deliver the project in the best way possible.
Perform solution deployments (installation, commissioning, and onboarding) on the customers’ environments (including onsite deployments).
Train customers on the CylusOne solution, including training materials creation and onboarding new customers to our CylusOne solution.
Ensure customer experience excellence across the board in different roles.
Ensure end-users product usability, by driving ongoing open communication and conducting periodic workshops on the product value.
Responsible for clients’ retention and up/cross-sale activities to grow our reach in existing clients.
Perform TEIR 1 support (mostly onsite) and be the clients’ point of contact for support according to the committed SLA.
- 5+ years of experience working as a sales engineer / customer success technical client management position / technical project management position / solutions architect / presale / another technical customer-facing role in a high tech company.
- 4+ years of experience in the Cybersecurity field
- Technical-oriented with ability to manage projects in a professional way.
- Proven hands-on experience in product installations, scripting, linux OS, troubleshooting
- Passionate for excellent delivery and client satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage long-term relationships with clients.
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Organized, responsible, proactive personality that takes ownership on their tasks.
- Ability to manage your time and multitask, addressing all clients in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure in complex processes and situations.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Great presentation skills, both creating content and ability to present it to clients in different audiences, with full confidence and great approach to clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Team player who enjoys a fast-growing and changing environment.
- Ability to frequently travel to customers in your region (US).
- Experience with OT products
- Experience with On Premise products
- Experience with Rail technologies