Content Marketing Manager
Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies prevent security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $57M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the largest railway integrators, we are making a significant impact on the global railway industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and get us to the next level. If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on this bullet train.
In this role, you will:
- Write creative and fresh content for different marketing assets, including: white papers, company brochures, case studies, data sheets, landing pages, videos, online or offline campaigns and social posts
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
- Work collaboratively with external content writers and designers to create new marketing assets.
- Conduct research to create high-quality, insights-driven content
- Manage the marketing content hub and own the content release process
- 2+ years of proven experience in content marketing, ideally at a high-growth technology company
- Exceptional, Mother-tongue communication skills in English - written, verbal, and presentations
- Creative, motivated and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills
- Ability to deep dive and learn new domains, technology fields, products and solutions.
- Experience from a Cybersecurity company
- B.A/B.Sc in a relevant field
- Creative skills: copywriting, design, content packaging, being able to create impactful marketing assets independently