Network Security Researcher
Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $50M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
It’s your train ticket out of town!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Network Security Researcher to join our innovative R&D team.
In this job you will
- Be the driving force in conducting deep, pioneer security research of rail networks to fuel the company’s core product
- Be a crucial part of a vibrant R&D team of experienced engineers and security experts
- Work with communication from active safety critical railway network, providing insights for improving cyber security in our deployments and the entire railway sector
- Work closely with product and business functions
- 4+ years of experience in security research, with aspects of network security assessments and protocols research
- 2+ years of experience in programming
- Independent, fast-paced learner
- Strong knowledge and understanding of network architectures in layers 2-7
- Have the ability to analyze protocols, down to the bytes level
- Proficient in using Wireshark and/or other communication analysis and reversing tools
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military background
- Experience in using data analysis tools such as Pandas, Jupyter-Lab, Splunk, ELK stack, etc.
- Experience of conducting researches on critical infrastructure or transportation sectors
- Experience in developing or implementing anomaly detection algorithms
- Experience in performing hands-on penetration testing and vulnerabilies reaserch
Apply for Position
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.