We are looking for a talented and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team in planning and overseeing the talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies.
You will be our go-to person for directing the interview process and well as providing insights and advice on, hiring decisions.
If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train, create things that matter and have a real impact on the company’s tech, business and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Help drive Cylus’ recruitment efforts across a multitude of functions in the company, especially in R&D.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source using diverse online channels (e.g. social media and professional networks) to discover the best potential talent
- Ensure that Greenhouse (ATS) is up-to-date and use recruitment metrics to drive value
- Plan interview and selection procedures (including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Make our candidate experience a team-wide priority
- Organize recruitment events
- Assist with employer branding initiatives
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Slack)
- Hands-on experience with using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Passion for creating the best possible candidate experience
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Start-up mindset
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Broad experience both in-house and agency is a plus
- Experience working at a Cybersecurity startup
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Native (or equivalent to) English speaker