Cylus is the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helping railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Cylus provides a product-based solution; CylusOne™ - the first-to-market solution designed to meet the unique cybersecurity needs of the rail industry. Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps, together with top executives from the railway industry, Cylus’ team combines deep expertise in both cybersecurity and rail.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Sales Director to increase company revenue by executing business go-to-market strategy, as well as identifying and closing business opportunities/ developing long-term relationships with both customers and partners and ensuring our go-to-market success. To be successful, as a Sales Director, you should be determined, persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional Sales Director should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
If you think you have the right attitude and experience, we’d love to hear from you. You are invited to hop aboard our bullet train and have a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Execute company’s go to market and sales plans based on clear goals that will ensure sales growth.
- Hold a solid understanding of sales processes, trends and cultures.
- Manage complex sales processes and relationships with both end-customers and sales representatives.
- Potentially, but not at first stage, lead and mentor a sales team to meet yearly revenues.
- Identify in-depth knowledge of our company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Manage tender processes and multithreaded complex sales cycles.
- Research emerging trends and lead new company offerings to accelerate business results.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders at potential customers’ end as well as within the company .
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a sales director role in a tech company, preferably in the domain of cybersecurity.
- Experience working with enterprise or B2G customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients, partners, and peers
- Ability to understand deep technology in an innovative ecosystem
- Creative, agile and highly motivated individual
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English (additional languages are an advantage).
Bonus points if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience working with Enterprise as an End Customer
- Experience working for a startup company