Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Cylus provides a product-based solution CylusOne™ - the first-to-market solution designed to meet the unique cybersecurity needs of the rail industry. Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps, together with top executives from the railway industry, Cylus’ team combines deep expertise in both cybersecurity and rail.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our Product team in planning and leading the innovative product development at Cylus. If you have the right attitude and strong technological orientation, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train, create things that matter and have a real impact on the company’s tech, business, and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the product through the product lifecycle from idea and proof of concept, through requirements, design, development and all the way to successful deployment at the customers.
- Create product business cases including market and competitive analysis, cost and financial considerations, pricing model and go to market strategies.
- Lead projects with customers and partners to understand their needs and to sew the company solution to the details and the technology of the customer.
- Translate the vision and roadmap to detailed features and user stories.
- Work closely with the R&D teams to deliver the best product using agile methodology.
- Have a direct impact and meaningful contribution in a fast-growing organization.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally in the Enterprise Industry.
- Proven technical expertise with the ability to communicate and work closely with technology professionals.
- Background working as a Software Developer or Solution Architect.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, including product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Independent, creative and fast-paced learner.
- Capable of analyzing complicated issues into small solvable principles.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional groups R&D, Sales, etc.
- Experience working in agile methodology (SCRUM/Kanban), using issue management tools such as JIRA/Trello.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Significant cyber experience or background.
- Experience in working in Transportation / Networking / Critical Infrastructure sectors.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.