Cylus has expanded its existing offering of cybersecurity services and is looking for a hands-on world-class professional leader. This role includes close interactions with customers and partners, rail professionals from operations as well as IT administrators and technicians, compliance officers, and other key stakeholders to provide services of network cybersecurity strategies, operations cybersecurity services according to leading standards and services to identify and remediate cybersecurity issues in the rail operational networks. If you think you have the right attitude and skills, we’d love to hear from you. You are invited to hop aboard our bullet train and have a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for cybersecurity services, methodologies, and best practices for securing platforms and operating systems at the network and endpoint level.
- Lead and perform services of responses to compliance audits, security policy, guidelines and procedures, penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and similar services for rail operators.
- Lead incident response efforts and investigations of suspected information security events.
- Determine threats, identify risks and vulnerabilities to rail organizations, research security breaches and recommend corrective actions.
- Review system design and architectures and make security-related recommendations for rail manufacturers and integrators.
- Provide remote support as necessary.
- Identify market opportunities, with in-depth analysis of specific trends in the railway industry and develop business-related business opportunities with partners.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Four (4) years of functional experience supporting enterprise or operations networks and cybersecurity field Industry frameworks related to information security, such as IEC-62443, NIST or similar.
- Knowledge across a variety of security products including, including firewalls, network-and-host-based intrusion detection (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS), security information event monitoring (SIEM) software.
- Knowledge of the regulatory compliance requirements for cybersecurity.
- Well rounded understanding of technology, operations and business processes.
- A collaborative style with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally.
- Ability to pick up on technical issues and knowledge quickly. Can quickly learn new skills and knowledge. Is good at learning a new industry (knowledge of the rail industry - big plus), company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Ability to quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all.
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Uncovers hidden problems. Conducts excellent analysis. Looks beyond the initial answer and seeks multiple solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Full professional proficiency in German\French\Spanish [big plus]
- Ability to work autonomously and globally