Cylus is the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helping railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Cylus provides a product-based solution; CylusOne™ - the first-to-market solution designed to meet the unique cybersecurity needs of the rail industry. Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps, together with top executives from the railway industry, Cylus’ team combines deep expertise in both cybersecurity and rail.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking VP Sales to increase company revenue by identifying and closing business opportunities, developing long-term relationships with both customers and partners and ensuring our go-to-market success. To be successful as a VP Sales, you should be determined, persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional VP Sales should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
If you think you have the right attitude and experience, we’d love to hear from you. You are invited to hop aboard our bullet train and have a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Build strategic go to market and sales plans based on company goals that will ensure sales growth.
- Manage complex sales processes and relationships with both end-customers and sales representatives.
- Identify in-depth knowledge of our company offerings to help identify profitable business opportunities.
- Manage tender processes and multithreaded complex sales cycles.
- Research emerging trends and lead new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Lead actions necessary to meet yearly revenues.
- Present business opportunities to company executives and management.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company, including Cylus’ management team.
- Utilize CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a sales executive role in a tech company, preferably in the domain of cybersecurity
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and deliver results in a complex technical and business ecosystem
- Experience working with an enterprise or B2G customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients, partners, and peers
- Ability to understand deep technology in an innovative ecosystem
- Creative, agile and highly motivated individual
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English (other languages are an advantage)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field - an advantage
- Experience working with Enterprise as an End Customer- an advantage
- Experience working for a startup company- an advantage
If you keen to work with us, help us get to know you better by adding a short cover letter with some further insights, including the following:
- Your overall experience in a sales role
- Years of experience might you have in a B2B cyber product-based company
- How has your background prepared you for this role?