Working at Cylus
Cybersecurity Services Expert
Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $30M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
We are looking for an exceptional product leader to join us as a VP Product at Cylus and help us get to the next level. If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train.
Cylus is growing and has expanded its existing offering of cybersecurity services, along with the cybersecurity services center of excellence which established together with a global engineering and consulting company, which is a major player in the rail services industry. We are looking for a hands-on world-class cybersecurity services expert, that will plan and perform vast and diverse cybersecurity services in the OT world, such as Cyber risk assessments, PT, Vulnerability assessments, SIEM/SOC related services etc,. This role includes close interactions with rail professionals from operations as well as IT administrators and technicians, compliance officers, and other key stakeholders to execute cybersecurity services according to leading standards in the rail operational networks.
If you think you have the right attitude and skills, we’d love to hear from you. You are invited to hop aboard our bullet train and have a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
● Lead and perform services of responses to compliance audits, such as: security governance and strategy program development, cybersecurity policies and procedures, cyber risk assessments, penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, training, SIEM/SOC related services, incident response, secure design, and other services for rail operators.
● Lead and perform incident response efforts and investigations of suspected information security events.
● Determine threats, identify risks and vulnerabilities to rail organizations, research security breaches and recommend corrective actions.
● Review system design and architectures and make security-related recommendations for rail manufacturers and integrators.
● Be independent in front of clients as their technical point of contact, with confidence, assertiveness, and high client-facing capabilities and interactions.
● Handle multiple long-term projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty.
● At least 5 years of experience in performing hands-on cybersecurity services related to clients’ infrastructure with deep technical skills.
● Experience in performing some or most of the following cybersecurity services on OT\IT environments:
○ Cyber risk and vulnerability assessments
○ Secure network design and secure architecture
○ Incident response
○ SIEM/SOC related services
○ Forensics investigation
○ Cybersecurity training (various technical levels)
○ Attack and penetration testing
● Deep experience with cybersecurity technologies, such as firewalls, data diodes, NAC solutions, and more.
● Experience in writing cybersecurity policies and procedures
● Excellent interpersonal skills including representativeness in front of clients
● Excellent English both in speaking and writing
● Deep knowledge in standards such as NIST SP 800-115, IEC 62443 - advantage
● Great communication skills, including presentation skills to both C-level and technical personnel
● Independent with excellent self-management and self-learner skills
● Have ability to work under pressure in complex processes and situations