Working at Cylus
Cybersecurity Services Director
Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks.
With over $30M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
Cylus is growing and has expanded its existing offering of cybersecurity services and is looking for a world-class Cybersecurity Services Director, to plan the vision and lead the professional side of our Cybersecurity Services Center of Excellence. Our cybersecurity services center of excellence is established together with a global engineering and consulting company, which is a major player in the rail services industry.
If you think you have the right attitude and skills, we’d love to hear from you. You are invited to hop aboard our bullet train and have a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
1. At least 7 years of experience in cybersecurity, advantage to experience in developing cybersecurity services methodologies and cybersecurity services related to clients’ infrastructure with deep professionality.
2. Experience as a leader in the cybersecurity domain, with a vision and strategy to develop the services portfolio, and establish a delivery team.
3. 4+ years experience in leading a team of Cybersecurity experts
4. Great ability to understand the client’s needs and develop a professional presentation that will speak to his needs.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills including representativeness in front of clients
6. Great communication skills, including presentation skills to both C-level and technical personnel
7. Ability to understand clients during meetings and adapt the professional presentation accordingly.
8. Experience in leading the following cybersecurity services on IT/OT environments:
9. Excellent English both in speaking and writing
1. Ability and experience in executing some/all of the services will be an advantage as someone who grew from this world will have the ability to lead the delivery group and the pre-sales activities in the best professional way.
2. OT experience
3. Knowledge in standards such as NIST SP 800-115, IEC 62443