Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid safety incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Cylus provides a product-based solution CylusOne™ - the first-to-market solution designed to meet the unique cybersecurity needs of the rail industry.
Cylus is growing, and looking for an experienced technical-oriented cybersecurity project manager. The project manager will handle large-scale cybersecurity projects in the railway industry during the design phase, deployment, commissioning and testing phases of railway lines from the cybersecurity perspective.
If you think you have the right attitude and skills, we’d love to hear from you.
You are invited to hop aboard our bullet train and have a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Manage multiple long-term projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
- Handle the entire cybersecurity projects as a single point of contact for the administration and management of the project deliverables as well as the cyber technical specialist.
- Create the cybersecurity policies, procedures, and protection that are planned to be applied to the operation (like hardening procedure, data whitening procedure, etc.)
- Create a detailed secure network architecture design
- Work with cybersecurity technology solutions suppliers
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Experience in managing large-scale security infrastructure projects
- 5 years of cybersecurity experience (consultancy and hands-on)
- Experience in performing secure network design and secure architecture creation for large-scale infrastructure projects
- Deep experience and integration abilities with cybersecurity technologies
- Hands-on experience in writing cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Excellent management skills including being representative in front of the client and the State’s cybersecurity authorities
- Excellent English both in speaking and writing
- Deep knowledge in standards such as NIST SP 800-115, IEC 62443
- Managing cybersecurity assessments - both hands-on penetration testing and risk assessments
- Great communication skills
- Independent with excellent management skills
- Have ability to work under pressure in complex processes and situations