Working at Cylus
Customer Success Manager
Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $30M in funding by top financial and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to join us as at Cylus and help us get to the next level. If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with leading rails companies and partners around the world, and be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire lifecycle of our unique CylusOne solution within our customers environments. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the CylusOne deployment and support together with establishing strong relationships with our customers, allowing them to maximize the potential of our solutions as they grow with us.
In this role, you will:
1. Be a central part of the creation of our Customer Success group.
2.Be the owner of our client engagements, responsible for onboarding new customers to our CylusOne solution, managing and leading the deployment projects throughout the entire project lifecycle:
3. Responsible for the ongoing relationship and communication with the client on regular basis to:
4. Assist in building the methodology and structure of our customer success process.
5. Working closely alongside Product, R&D, Sales, and Marketing teams for orchestrating the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
6. Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
7. Work as part of a team to manage the retention and growth of Cylus customer base.
8. Provide constant customer feedback to Delivery and Product teams, and help them better define and improve our solutions to suit our customers’ needs.