Business Development Manager
In this role, you will
- Identify and manage business opportunities and initiative that will create an effect on the market
- Conduct market research and identify market trends to support the development of Cylus’ go-to-market and business company strategy
- Drive key business development initiatives, from creation to implementation in partnership with senior executives.
- Generate and manage leads end-to-end through the complete sale cycle, from the first presentations to preparing the proposals to the client.
- Represent the company in customer engagements, industry conferences and professional workgroups meetings.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company, including Cylus’ management team
- Develop relationships with key managers within clients, grasp key decision chain of accounts.
- At least 2 years of experience in pre-sale/ business development or any other relevant customer-facing role in the technological industry
- Cross-functional partnership, experience navigating across teams with objectives to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals, and objectives into project proposals
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, internally and with major external partners/customers in large enterprises and governmental organizations
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English (Hebrew or other languages is an advantage!)
- Ability to learn fast and work independently and a strong “can-do” attitude.
- Cyber experience or background.
- Experience in working in Transportation / Critical Infrastructure sectors.