Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $50M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Director of Business Operations to join our team in developing and supporting the global sales team (APAC, EU and NA), with the ongoing sales process including RFP’s, global tenders, and supporting cross company’s activities (Product, R&D,Marketing). Be responsible for the partners enablement program and responsible for our CRM and sales data analytics.
If you have the right attitude, sales background and strong technological orientation, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train, create things that matter and have a real impact on the company’s tech, business, and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Supporting the multiple sales directors in EU\APAC\NA with the sales process, focusing on complex RFP’s, tenders and proposals.
- Managing the company’s local partners and supporting the enablement processes .
- Be responsible for the company’s CRM (SalesForce) including data analytics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
and evaluating new tools.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic, and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Managing RFP’s process, tenders and complex proposals
We’re excited about you if you have:
- A passionate business-oriented, self-starter leader who can create, design and manage the operational strategy for the Sales department.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrates project management experience
- 5-10 years of experience in Business and Sales roles
- Experience in managing long sales cycles to enterprise
- Technical background
- Relevant experience in writing and conducting RFP’s , tenders and complex proposals
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English (Hebrew or other languages is an advantage)
- Ability to learn fast and work independently and a strong “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Experience working in a Cyber, Start Up company