Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $50M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers, and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Frontend developer to join our R&D team and help us reach the next level. We invite you to hop on board this bullet train if you have the right attitude and skills.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex user-facing features from zero to production
- Build the cutting-edge web application of our product using React, Typescript, NodeJS, and other advanced technologies
- Be part of a vibrant engineering team in which every developer has ownership and the ability to make an impact on tech decisions
- 2+ years of development using React or a combination of React and other frameworks like Vue/Angular/Svelte/etc
- Experience in translating UI deliverables into high-quality, fully functional products
- Experience with testing frameworks such as cypress/puppeteer, jest, and react testing library, as well as tools like Storybook
- Experience with state management frameworks such as Redux/Redux Toolkit or MobX
- Passionate about creating a great user experience and dedicated to adhering to best coding practices and driving continuous innovation
- Love to take on creative tasks, have end-to-end ownership, and work collaboratively to advance our mission and business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer CS/EE or equivalent military background
- Familiarity with Docker, Cloud environment, & CI/CD tool
- Previous experience working on a cybersecurity product