Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $50M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry.
It’s your train ticket out of town!
Cylus is looking for a talented and experienced Controller to join our Finance Team. In this role you will be responsible for various aspects of the company’s finance while working and growing with an amazing group of people. This position is not just about the numbers, it’s way more. Some of the things you’ll be doing includes …
- Managing all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, Revenue recognition, collection monitoring, Payroll, etc.
- Ownership of the monthly report cycle according to US-GAAP and IFRS.
- Monitoring closely our global Cash Flow.
- Preparing the annual budget (including FS and Tax reports) according to the
- Company’s strategy, while considering different department stakeholders in the process.
- Implementing a new ERP system
- Responsible to manage and oversee bank relationships, while monitoring deposits and global interest rates trends.
- Building finance procedures within the team and company.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure our budget is on-target.
- support Ad- Hoc projects and analysis.
- CPA with a B.A. in Accounting from a leading university
- 3 years of experience working at a startup-tech company, preferably B2B
- Knowledge of financial models such as saas
- Hands-on experience integration an ERP systems (e.g. Priority, Netsuite, etc.)
- Highly motivated individual, ready to take on the word
- Quick analytical thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Internship from a BIG 4 – an advantage
- Fluent in English - both spoken & written